This is a 4 day course and once completed, gives the attendee the knowledge to be ranked amongst the top 1% in the world when it comes to SQL skills. Topics covered:
- Complex joins
- Correlated subqueries and performance considerations.
- Analytic functions (rollup, cube, rank over (partition by, etc))
- Pivot queries
- Summaries and groupings
- Appropriate usage of stored procedures and functions.
- Type conversion / casting
- In-line views
- Appropriate Temporary table usage
- Ability to generate SQL solutions to complex problems in Oracle, DB2 and Sql Server
The classes will have bias towards Oracle and SQL Server incorporating ANSI-92 SQL.